+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easier way of managing the customization of the games view

Junior Member nomme is on a distinguished road

Easier way of managing the customization of the games view

Hi

I think it's possible to improve the customization of the match browser/online games view. I can only speak from my own experience but I usually only like to see games from a specific game type(CA, CTF etc.) Changing between the different customization options is a bit cumbersome and repeatative. If, I, on top of that would only like to display a specific map it's even more cumbersome.

Since I'm most of the time only switching between a few different customizations, my suggestion is simple. I would like to save more than the default customization view. Preferably with a custom name. List the saved customizations in an easily accessible place(like under the news feed).

With this I could with a single click of a button switch between the different customizations.

Thanks

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Unfortunately you'd have to write your own userscript to do this. Unfortunately id doesn't seem to think optimizing what they've got to be a good use of time, even though it's probably more beneficial than new maps.

+ Reply to Thread