+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Got connection interrupted right when i join!

Junior Member zyan_ is on a distinguished road
    as of tonight im experiencing the same. i join a server and its fine for a couple seconds, then i 999. connection is fine, site is added as trusted on firewall, no settings changed, just happened out of the blue. server location doesnt make a difference either.

Junior Member zyan_ is on a distinguished road
    i just remembered last time it happened i was pissed off about the timing because it just happened when the countdown started so i went into an empty server and did not time out, it only happens when the game is about to start.

Junior Member Ryuug4 is on a distinguished road
    it's happening to me since yesterday, i played a few hours and suddenly when i enter a match i get connection interrumped, can't move

of course, first thing i tought was: my internet must be the problem, because all my friends can play perfectly, but then, i just got the idea of testing with another account that i have, and it works fine

that means that i have that problem only with my account, wich doesn't make much sense really, i logoin in the same computer with another account and works like a charm, i just don't get it

+ Reply to Thread