+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Got connection interrupted right when i join!

*Mnem1c

Got connection interrupted right when i join!

Its been happening for last 5 days- everytime i join the server i got connection interrupted on the screen and I cant even join the match, if i click on the join button nothing happens. It is weird because QL site is running normaly, my internet works normal (download speed same as before) so it doesnt seem like a problem with my conn.. Any ideas?? thank you
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 06-07-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    add quakelive.vom as a trusted site in windows internet tettings
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

*Mnem1c
    I did that and nothing changed, still got the problem..

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    rate 25000
    cl_maxpackets 125
    ?

*Mnem1c
    Yep.. Heres how it looks like right when i join- http://postimg.org/image/v07rpxzcb/

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    How about your lagometer, what does it look like (cg_lagometer 2).

Something you also might try is net_restart when that happens.

*Mnem1c
    Lagometer shows 999 ping and heavy lags (but again ql site and other servers are working just fine with normal speed). Net_restart was first thing i tried..

Does this happen on all servers?

What about tracerts and pings from the command line. You can get the ip with cl_currentServerAddress

Are you sure your anti-virus, firewall, or router isn't blocking QL's ports? (279xx I think)

*Mnem1c
    OK its getting totally ridiculous.. I tried pressing alt+enter and suddenly everything worked OK in small screen, no conn interrupted no lags. But when I press alt+enter again to play in full screen I get conn interrupted again. Whats this about? xDD

What if you vid_restart while in fullscreen?

+ Reply to Thread