+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2013 Standard Rotation

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    thx to vurun i already know now that i got trubles with kinda black magic spell, which btw could be also an reasonable explanation of some drops in me aim
    Last edited by drohne; 06-03-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Member TerrorJ is on a distinguished road TerrorJ's Avatar
    Damm again no decent ctf maps,no wonder everybody leaves ql.(some clans did even go back to q3)
    Even with my pro its hard to get a ctf server full.
    And fps depends all on your own stuff,i never get under 125fps.
    Watch out,my rocket hurts

Junior Member Chakomat is on a distinguished road
    all trash maps, and no CA maps............

Junior Member Ripness is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by vurun View Post
    If you have a subscription, then they are grateful no doubt. If you have standard account why should they? Your grace deigned to this game?
    99% of standard players never had an idea to actually spend a penny and be happy with complete map pool available to them. The very same 99% sincerely believe that running QL servers is free as long as all the staff busy on this project. And once again those 99% got used to take things for granted too much.

Black magic then.
    if i have standard why should they? if people with standard accounts would quit, i bet those premium accounts would quit as well. By playing this game for free we are advertising this game in over words we doing a favor for them by waisting our time to play this game. 99% thinks its free to run servers? i think you are totaly wrong ! and about your black magic i think you are stupid if you think we should somehow fix that problem ourself, if you go to shop and buy somthing and its not working are you fixing it ur self? or if you get somthing and its not working you think its your foult ? or do you think creators of the product is interested to make somthing to actually function for as many people as they can?
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 06-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Junior Member oel_ is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ridge_water View Post
    Is this trolling from id or what? Rotation went backwards and stalled. For recuperation the next month will consist of Siberia, Infinity, Vortex Portal, Base Siege, Industrial Accident.
    Maybe they use the same algorithm to rotate the maps as the team shuffle function. We all know how well that works. **no players shuffled**

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lam View Post
    I get constant 125 on _all_ maps. I know lots of players on stable 125 regardless of map. My conclusion: it's not an issue of Quake Live, so...
    +1

Oh, and yay SpaceCTF!
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Junior Member oel_ is on a distinguished road
    Regarding frame rate dropping below 125 fps: I only get this sometimes when I have more than one window of Firefox open (I have a dedicated user profile for QL). When I close the other window(s), the frame rate normally goes back to 125 fps again (sometimes it doesn't though -- then I can only resort to using vertex lighting to stabilize the fps).

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    and about your black magic **** i think you are ****in stupid if you think we should somehow fix that problem ourself, if you go to shop and buy somthing and its not working are you fixing it ur self?
    Well, if I buy a TV that can browse Internet and it doesn't - it can be either broken WiFi in TV itself or my router settings are messed up. So the easiest way is to eliminate the possibility of router's bad setup first for it's much quicker. If it doesn't help - then I will ask TV's seller.
    Now. Since several people said that they have solid 125 FPS no matter what (including myself) it not TV that is broken, it's router not configured properly.

That is very typical stupid consumerism approach you got here. Like I paid money for stuff and it's not working properly. So I would not care to check anything myself, I just accuse seller of crappy quality and demand to fix the situation (not providing hardware specs or writing to correct address). Instead I'll be a cry baby about poor map pool no one plays and on top of that - my PC have FPS drops so you guys are total idiots. Oh boy, so smart.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Member Bendersoveralls is on a distinguished road
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripness View Post
    if i have standard why should they? if people with standard accounts would quit, i bet those premium accounts would quit as well.<-- hardly..thats an assumption a child would make!!

By playing this game for free we are advertising this game in over words we doing a favor for them by waisting our time to play this game.<--- actually your not advertizing anything!!All you are doing is playing a game for free!!

99% thinks its free to run servers? i think you are totaly wrong ! and about your black magic **** i think you are ****in stupid if you think we should somehow fix that problem ourself, if you go to shop and buy somthing and its not working are you fixing it ur self? or if you get somthing and its not working you think its your foult ? or do you think creators of the product is interested to make somthing to actually function for as many people as they can?<-- actually i think its idiotic of you to discount that the problem is an equipment problem or a video card problem or a CPU issue or a connection problem..in other words get a better computer!!
    You could always ask your parents for a new computer for Christmas.....

Junior Member Ripness is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by vurun View Post
    Well, if I buy a TV that can browse Internet and it doesn't - it can be either broken WiFi in TV itself or my router settings are messed up. So the easiest way is to eliminate the possibility of router's bad setup first for it's much quicker. If it doesn't help - then I will ask TV's seller.
    Now. Since several people said that they have solid 125 FPS no matter what (including myself) it not TV that is broken, it's router not configured properly.

That is very typical stupid consumerism approach you got here. Like I paid money for stuff and it's not working properly. So I would not care to check anything myself, I just accuse seller of crappy quality and demand to fix the situation (not providing hardware specs or writing to correct address). Instead I'll be a cry baby about poor map pool no one plays and on top of that - my PC have FPS drops so you guys are total idiots. Oh boy, so smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xfpx8qpwqU

+ Reply to Thread