+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: June 2013 Standard Rotation

*Nesli
    Would you please finish the rotation process in a shorter time, the game is really soured

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    update to me fps-drops issues:

tru disabling post processing (gamesettings, post process) i fixed me fps-drops on quarantine and asylum. cuz after disabling everything is VERY dark, i have to set brightness full high.
    disabling post processing whatsoever has NO influence of me fps-drops on fluoroscent, the drops stay on the same spots the same.
    But at least i have fixed 2 of 3 maps there i got fps-drops

Junior Member feuerrader is on a distinguished road
    fu... just fu

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by feuerrader View Post
    fu... just fu
    Now don't be getting your panties all in a twist here. It's only 12 more days until there's a fresh new rotation for you to cry about.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

Junior Member potterjon is on a distinguished road
    I get fps drops constantly on my laptop. Down to 15-25 on asylum. Especially this month with this rotation. I pay to play. You can say buy a new computer to play, but that is simply not going to happen. Most people like myself that aren't very tech savvy are not going to spend countless hours trying to mess with the settings to make the game run. I feel like I have tried everything I can. I can't ever tell if it's my laptop or my connection. You can also call me a stupid consumer that expects things to work if I pay for them. If that is stupid then I am the dumbest. I expect to be able to play the game if I pay for it. You can also tell me to go away and not come back and that is probably what will happen. I went away for years only to come back and hear how "small" the community is. My laptop didn't ever have this problem before. It has only been in about the last three or four months. The game is basically unplayable around %40 of the time. I can see my wife's face now. "I was thinking about buying a new computer so I can play a video game that is about 15 years old" even though I don't need it for anything else at all.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by potterjon View Post
    My laptop didn't ever have this problem before. It has only been in about the last three or four months. The game is basically unplayable around %40 of the time.
    Nothing was changed to the game in the last 3-4 months that would cause FPS drops.

It really sounds like your laptop is not well.

Junior Member OldPuzzyMan is on a distinguished road
    It suck with 3 new maps only to vote in game.

We want freedom !!! all maps must be enabled + poss. to vote

Not this crap rule

ty

cu

Member shut_up is an unknown quantity at this point shut_up's Avatar
    im not sure if im right but it seems for me that after last update my fps drops from 125 to 60...
    anyone noticed that?
    my pc should handle that game easly and also i have never got that problems with quake.
    8)) clan is the answer

fallow the rusher

+ Reply to Thread