+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Quit" screen when I launch practice match

Junior Member Nekyia is on a distinguished road

"Quit" screen when I launch practice match

Hello,
    I have install QL on a new laptop (Aspire V3-571G) and launch a practice match in Firefox to make my config. After the 15 seconds I can heard the game sound but I have only the quit screen. I tried the training against Cratch and then a game online, both seem okay.

Any idea what is wrong ?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    It means that you do not have the map.

Either play on a map that's in the current rotation, have a friend send you the map(s), or get invited to a premium server that has the map you want at which point QL will download it.

Of course if you go premium all the maps will be downloaded.

Junior Member Nekyia is on a distinguished road
    Thank you !

*r1tu

Cant connect to the practice

Hi!
    Got a problem. When i try to play practice after few secs(advert) shows ordinary quake screen but the only button i can hit is quit. Don't know to do actually. Previously when i was trying to connect there wasnt full screen but i could hear some sounds i assume from advert and also the only button i could press was quit. Sry for my chaotic style of writting hope u catch something out of it. Ty in advance.

*McZach

Practice Game Help

Hello everyone i just started playing this game i everytime i go practice game i setup my bots and stuff.. and then i hit START button and all i can see is logo of QuakeLive and Quit.. what can i do?
    But sometimes it works normaly.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

*DSxFJA
    I'm having this issue and I can't play practice no matter what map I pick. I set the filter to only show standard quake live arenas and even those don't work. How am I suppose configure my settings if I can't get into a practice match. This is serious ********. Does anybody have a fix besides having a friend send you the map. My friends don't play quake live.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DSxFJA View Post
    I'm having this issue and I can't play practice no matter what map I pick. I set the filter to only show standard quake live arenas and even those don't work. How am I suppose configure my settings if I can't get into a practice match. This is serious ********. Does anybody have a fix besides having a friend send you the map. My friends don't play quake live.
    You can't start a practice game on these maps:

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ndard-Rotation

?

*DSxFJA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    You can't start a practice game on these maps:

http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ndard-Rotation

?
    Yes, I could not practice on any of those maps except one, I think it was Proving Grounds. I must have played on that map in an online game. So at least I was able to get my configuration. I still hate how this system works though. I might just stick to Quake III.

Quote Originally Posted by DSxFJA View Post
    Yes, I could not practice on any of those maps except one, I think it was Proving Grounds. I must have played on that map in an online game. So at least I was able to get my configuration. I still hate how this system works though. I might just stick to Quake III.
    That's really rather bizarre. I haven't heard of such a bug before.

Is the game still downloading something? Like is there a small percentage box at the top ticking upwards?

Maybe try running as administrator?

+ Reply to Thread