+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whisperer

Member CMSS is on a distinguished road

Exclamation whisperer

how do i get it to stay like this first.gif and not for it to cover my whole screen when it pops up? second.gif

Member Mango is on a distinguished road
    It looks like your not able to make use of the frame buffer override feature. Meaning that the wolfcam window will never be able to scale to a small window. Your problem is further compounded as your desktop resolution is so small that when you choose to view in 1080p, the wolfcam window pushes out the GUI's out of the screen. I will look into fixing this problem by preventing the gui's from getting pushed out if screen width < than required position. At the moment, choosing 1080p with FBO disabled, places the gui's to the 720p position which you cant see.

Anyway, to fix your problem for now, the best thing you can do is run the startupwizard again, and keep it set at 480p.

how do i set as 480p, while running the wizard?

Member Mango is on a distinguished road
    It will automatically detect your screen width and adapt.

but wouldnt of already done that when i installed it?!?!!? AND in wolfcam the cg_fxfile "scripts/q3mme.fx" works fine, but in wolfcam whisperer, some of the weapon fx doesnt work such as the rocket, is it possible to fix?

ok, i changed in in the options thing, the box is the same size but the quake live gameplay has shrunk (with the rest of the box black)

+ Reply to Thread