+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why can't we vote a different map?

*A1phaCorE
    They don't pay for the servers do they? I thought ppl offering to hosts in different areas

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vurun View Post
    Surely not. They want to keep QL running for it's not cheap to have servers all over the world.
    the income of this game is probably pocket money for carmacks daughters tbh.

zenimax is rich man... like they give a damn.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraktur View Post
    I guess i'll play with bots untill at least one of the empty servers is back on a decent map. I don't even mind waiting for people to join, as long as its not on one of the maps I mentioned above.
    You must have been one of those people who used to only play dm6, almost lost clan arena amirite?

Senior Member Uuber is on a distinguished road
    Be nice to call vote to specific maps. I see the reasons posted but don't know if that's id's reason. Have they said this? Otherwise it's just guessing. Lowering the flexibility of pub servers to entice more to pay. But it's one feature I miss and it makes me leave sometimes.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danstar View Post
    the income of this game is probably pocket money for carmacks daughters tbh.

zenimax is rich man... like they give a damn.
    When someone starts a business, they always want profit. Or at least cost recovery. So my guess they care about it. Not because it's vital for ZeniMax to have this particular income, but due to simple fact QL is business.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    I don't really understand why people complain about paying,or how much it is..Clearly,,we are paying more a year for our Internet Service, yet we have the money for that!! Unless we are stealing it,or living under the Shelter of Mom and Dad! Also most of us complain about our cost of our service.Yet we have to pay it to get where we want to go Online. Get over it.....

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    This is not Battlefield 3,or any other game Online.Its QL.And like any other Gaming Websites , they can do whatever they want. .Im just stating an oppinionated fact.Im not here to beat up on any one person,or make any enemies.If you dont like what I said thats fine...Everything that is said in a forum should be taken with a grain of salt anyway.
    Last edited by lowlife1; 05-17-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchair View Post
    blah blah blah

anyway i hope you guys enjoy playing with the 50 people left playing
    50889 players have the xmas award. Get a brain transplant and learn to count.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vurun View Post
    When someone starts a business, they always want profit. Or at least cost recovery. So my guess they care about it. Not because it's vital for ZeniMax to have this particular income, but due to simple fact QL is business.
    imo this isnt id's fault at all, as they've tried to maintain the game for a long time before they were 'forced' to make a change from upper ends, this being zenimax.

otherwise q3 would have never been released to be open source if carmack would really need profit this much.

+ Reply to Thread