+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Repent award

Junior Member 1nSpeCtoR is on a distinguished road

Unhappy The Repent award

I recently played a game with syncerror on the map repent and did not recieve the award. I was just wondering why i didnt get it? Is it because our team lost or is i because he wasnt on my friends list?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    How long did you play during that match? Did you quit before the end?

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Guess is it's probably a blue (ie premium) award, so unavailable to standard members. Just going by the "Stonekept" badge, which is also premium.

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Correct. "Repentance" is awarded to all premium players who play with me on Repent in Clan Arena.

Senior Member whodares is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    Correct. "Repentance" is awarded to all premium players who play with me on Repent in Clan Arena.
    o a twitter or something update or something when u play it and i hope u play across most continents....

Junior Member 1nSpeCtoR is on a distinguished road
    ok thanks for tellin me lol. A friend of mine was in the game with me and was shoving it in my face that i didnt recieve one so i had to investigate. Do you know if i will recieve one once i renew my premium. and btw sync is a good player.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    You would need to play with Syncerror again once you've renewed, but keep grovelling, you never know...

+ Reply to Thread