+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing country flag from usa to south africa

Junior Member ZA_Charlie is on a distinguished road

Changing country flag from usa to south africa

Hello,

I make use of an autoexec.cfg which is apparently the reason why I cannot change my country flag (I would like it to be South Africa and not the USA.) Please can someone tell me what the console command is to change this so I can add it to my cfg as I can't figure out a way around this at the moment.

Thanks,

Charlie

Senior Member Flanger is on a distinguished road Flanger's Avatar
    As far as I know, flag is not changed via console variable. It can be changed from website. Under your avatar there will be Settings -> Account Settings. There, on the left pane you can see "Change Country Flag".

Yeah the problem I have is that my autoexec cfg changes the setting back so that my flag always remains USA and I'm not sure how to work my way around this ?

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    copy and paste the cvar that does that
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member Flanger is on a distinguished road Flanger's Avatar
    Well from what you're saying, it means there is a command from console, interesting.

Paste your autoexec.cfg (if it executes other cfg-s, paste them too) to www.pastebin.com and drop link here, I would like to browse it cvar by cvar to see which one makes flag change.

Ok I'll try the same, sorry I thought it might be a well-known command that I just couldn't find on google for some reason.

http://pastebin.com/qx4BwT3j

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Just remove all the web_* settings from autoexec. Your config resetting some web values can potentially make QL reset everything else, including your flag. Why do you even need all that stuff in an autoexec? Mine has like 5 lines...

As far as I can tell I'm still listed as a US player. Any other ideas?

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    My last idea: read-only qzconfig/repconfig?

+ Reply to Thread