+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mouse Sensitivity & Your Accuracy

Junior Member ForTheWin is on a distinguished road
    I wanna see the same gameplay using high sensitivity and moving only the wrist, not the whole arm:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEamcaYyoa0

I guess it's not possible.

Junior Member k1ru is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheWin View Post
    Guess again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFPafSWiYcI
    ...right - right?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Of course it's possible, why wouldn't it be?

There are top players using high sens, like rapha, and Latrommi with super high sens, and by the way you can still use your arm even with high sens!

Member l0v3 is on a distinguished road l0v3's Avatar
    supremee is a high sens player 12cm 360 id love to see a vid of him playing really frustrates me how can someone be so good with that kind of sens just baffles me, ive tried it when i first started playing ql, i was 12 cm 360 way back then, got used to it aswell played like it for about 2 years had terrible lg but awesome rail and rox so it is possible. fast forward 6 years and i cant imagine trying it again. Im now at 45 (guestimate) cm with lots of accel
    sensitivity 0.62
    cl_mouseAccel 0.02
    cl_mouseAccelPower 3
    1200 dpi 500hz
    razer deathadder 2014 (4g one)
    still searching for the 'the' sens for me but this is a more all round good feel now
    supremee get a video made now !! <3

Junior Member ForTheWin is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ru View Post
    Mmm... This is not the same. Thanks for sharing it, but I play exactly like the guy of your video when I set my config with high sens: sens 4, DPI 800, w/o accel, about 13cm/360. With this configuration I've played some time as a Tier4 player. Also, I already watched this video in the past, I remember the beer, hehehehehe.

But what I exposed is different. The video I shared before has a very good rocket jump, with precision. Actually, he runs around the map with a lot of rocket jumps; no mistakes, just precision. I think he's playing on Quake III, using the Defrag MOD, where is possible to make the Quake Race with air-control. I've also watched some players with high precision when running with rocket jumps, normally on Vampyric PQL, but they do awesome movements on normal QL, too (w/o air-control, I mean).

I've played between this ratio: 13cm/360 to 21cm/360. Now I train my accuracy using 17cm/360. I feel better when I play with high sensitivity (13cm): I jump easily with rocket but I have difficulties to make some rocket jumps with precision, even the accuracy is lower; so now I'm Tier 3 'cause I will be trying to improve my accuracy with mid-low sensitivity (17cm). I don't like to play with a lot of cm/360 because I like to feel the velocity, and the mouseAccel makes me mad when I do this muscular movements from memory using the RG.

@Lorfa, the answer is for you, also. (It's the same argument).

@l0v3, I'm gonna search supremee's videos to see his gameplays, if there are videos uploaded. I don't know him, but I wish to see how he plays. Thanks for your info! I'm gonna try your settings to know how it feels. I'm lucky that my mouse has a DPI switcher 800/1200/1800.

Since 2012 I used a lot of configurations, and lately I've read a lot of information about this questions. I wanna train the accuracy hours and hours using X settings, but I'm not sure how to find the good ones for me. So I ask here to find a bit of light

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    I wanna train the accuracy hours and hours using X settings, but I'm not sure how to find the good ones for me. So I ask here to find a bit of light
    It depends on what you have difficulty with, and this is something that demos can help diagnose.

+ Reply to Thread