+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keel in Wolfcamql

*ftcq

keel in Wolfcamql

How do I go about changing enemymodel keel to this style of keel?

I'm talking about the one with the exposed skull, like this: http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1781/keelall.jpg

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    cg_forceEnemyModel Keel/Red

However, that doesn't look like it's *exactly* "Keel/Red", but it's not a big deal.

You might also need to "loaddeferred" afterwards, but I'm not 100% sure since I've not used Wolfcam in a while.

*ftcq
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    cg_forceEnemyModel Keel/Red

However, that doesn't look like it's *exactly* "Keel/Red", but it's not a big deal.

You might also need to "loaddeferred" afterwards, but I'm not 100% sure since I've not used Wolfcam in a while.
    is this setting supposed to override the colors I've chosen for keel? basically what i'm looking for is the old style keel, like the one used in competitive q3 mods.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ftcq View Post
    is this setting supposed to override the colors I've chosen for keel? basically what i'm looking for is the old style keel, like the one used in competitive q3 mods.
    Yeah, they'll override the colors you selected. I'm not sure on the old style Keel, since I know little-to-nothing about Q3. (Excluding console commands/cvars that are in QL)

+ Reply to Thread