+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Im banned and i dont know why.

Junior Member CeasarGodlike is on a distinguished road

Im banned and i dont know why.

Hello, first off sorry for my bad english. Now to the point, everytime i try to join a game it says "you are banned please contact support" and i cant see a reason why i would be banned. I never cheat or trash talk. I might be some what of a noob but i cant see thats a reason for a ban Can you please look in to my ban or please explain why im banned and what i can do. Thanks!

P.S Once again im sorry for my bad English.

Member RaTB is on a distinguished road
    Do you share connection with someone?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    It looks like an IP ban meant for somebody else. Email support@quakelive.com and they should be able to help you.

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    I was just wondering??? Someone else has just been banned..I dont remember since i've been here,this many,so close,have been banned.As some players where saying after the outage,peolpe where able to log on with other players names or when they did log on,said they allready were.Kinda makes me really wonder if it was a major Hack in IDs systom? As these two players do not fit the profile of being cheats,or gross spammers or anything else that will make this happen.There were others just before this that did not fit either.??????
    Last edited by lowlife1; 05-06-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lowlife1 View Post
    I was just wondering??? Someone else has just been banned..I dont remember since i've been here,this many,so close,have been banned.As some players where saying after the outage,peolpe where able to log on with other players names or when they did log on,said they allready were.Kinda makes really wonder if it was a major Hack in there systom?
    I believe the issue with logging onto other accounts had to do with id having to rollback a couple of hours. I'm not sure specifically how it would change the profile ids, but I assume that it somehow did (at least temporarily) and that's what made it occur. As for the IP ban, it's most likely not related at all.

Disclaimer: This is speculation, and may not be what occurred; I'm merely speculating.

Well I now first hand what it is like to have an IP,plus a ban(not here,,and it was not my fault) from a web site.Never did find why. But dont you see it as kind of strange all of a sudden? I guess I have a habit of looking under to many Rocks???? Well hopfully it will work out in their favor...

Well I now first hand what it is like to have an IP,plus a ban(not here,,and it was not my fault) from a web site.Never did find why. But dont you see it as kind of strange all of a sudden? I guess I have a habit of looking under to many Rocks???? Well hopfully it will work out in their favor...
    The IP bans affecting other users was happening before the outage as well.

Yes..As I stated at the end in my first post.

Yes..As I stated at the end in my first post.
    I'd never read that portion since I was replying at the time you edited. You can see that from my quoted portion not including that part of your post.

+ Reply to Thread