+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weapons config in practice mode

Member RaTB is on a distinguished road

weapons config in practice mode

How come the weapons config in practice mode is not available for regular play? On this mac i can't access the console without changing language settings and i rather don't do that right now. Everything i have changed is solely in the options the game gives me.

Ive been reading this forum a lot lately to figure out how to improve. I was intrigued by have different settings for each weapon. Tried it out in practice mode and the results were promising, particularly having lower sensitivity with the railgun.

Changing this was pretty easy but i was disappointed when the changes did not take effect in regular play and was not available to be configured there. How come?

I might actually have to make my own config now with such promising results, not really looking forward to it. My technical know-how sucks.

Senior Member keefy is on a distinguished road
    Are you a premium subscriber? It think this feature is for paying players only.

No i am not.

I did not think that could be the reason, makes sense. I just assumed there was some technical or some other reason for it not being accessible. It would be great if someone could confirm this.

Thanks Keefy!

Member 8utt3Rs is on a distinguished road 8utt3Rs's Avatar
    yes this is prem only

That was quick. Thanks for confirming!

+ Reply to Thread