+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: no FFA for free members anymore ?

Junior Member LT_Velle is on a distinguished road

no FFA for free members anymore ?

hi .... i just went thru the whole list of arenas for FFA ... and i cant access any of them
    so is that the game server ppl's ways of saying, free members cant get access anymore ????

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    It hasn't gone away. I can see 11 populated standard FFA servers in Europe right now.

*LizzyLizardface
    The servers are there, but they're not very well-populated a lot of the time, at least in T3 matched ones.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    To make it a proper suggestion I'd say FFA-only for non-subscribers
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    Well,, then you would have to say CA-only for non-subscribers...Since it is the main player base...

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    You obviously don't sell stuff by giving the most demanded thing away for free (like maps, which make 90% of the content).
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

I totaly understand...Whole Weartidly..The point is it would open up a can of worms..Ive seen it before here,,it would go like this,,"How come they have that,and we dont?

Ofc it would. Don't make it look like it was meant serious We might end up buying LG ammo in the new Quake Live Shop...
    o . o . o . o

That one to think on.............LOL

Junior Member LT_Velle is on a distinguished road
    suggestions ? well ok .... if this place could permanently offer a few arenas to free members to practice scenarios .....to help them get better skilled. i confess i'm not the best combat skilled person in here..... i've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times.... practice makes perfect!
    thats what i always say.

+ Reply to Thread