Closed Thread

Thread: the best suggestion: ban the cheaters already

*EugenS

the best suggestion: ban the cheaters already

Servers are full of aimbot users, wall hacks and all the other stuff. Everyone knows about it, yet it seems nobody is doing anything to ban those people. So playing gets more and more frustrating. Anyone else notice this?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    You are living in this fantasy to justify your losses. Cheaters are pretty rare on this game. If you do happen to meet one, spectate him, record a demo and send it to support@quakelive.com . If it turns out you were right, he will be banned. If he wasn't already by this point. But the best thing you could do, and I don't mean to be hurtful, is to learn how to play. There are several guides out there to help you. Good luck, have fun.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    He's right. Notice that he didn't say 'nobody cheats'. Cheaters do exist, but all you can do is reporting them by recording a demo. Saying servers are full of cheaters is an exaggeration. Chances are good that you just played some good people or you were ranked up a skill tier.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Closed Thread