+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Wolf Whisperer

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EARTH_QUAKE View Post
    @swampy But he should be able to play them normally, if they aren't being compressed. I suppose this is probably a config problem though, so thing might solve the problem.

@chibers That means it's not WW's fault...try opening it up with WW this time and adjusting the encoding settings (jpeg95) because they will override anything in your config which might be wrong.
    Your probably right.. I've never used the jpeg settings/encoding..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Junior Member Mostaar is on a distinguished road
    What advantages do I get by with WW? Once the wolfcam is fine with me, but interesting. I installed the WW, it starts with wolfcam, but the interface buttons do not work when viewing the demo, why?

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostaar View Post
    What advantages do I get by with WW?
    Mainly it makes wolfcam's features easier to use for beginners, but also that it allows the change of some settings very easily. The demo list can be very useful as well. If you're already confident using WC then it's your choice, ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostaar View Post
    the interface buttons do not work when viewing the demo, why?
    Screenshots and precise details need to be posted if you want people to be able to help you.

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    I solved problem so buttons is work if keep default version of wolfcam, but if I replace to 10.2 - button not work. Awersome tools and very easy to make movie and vods! I have the problem with sound in quick youtube format compression http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-eAJ-qT4M

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUK View Post
    I solved problem so buttons is work if keep default version of wolfcam, but if I replace to 10.2 - button not work. Awersome tools and very easy to make movie and vods! I have the problem with sound in quick youtube format compression http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-eAJ-qT4M

HUK... Try this.. It's a modified FFMpeg engine with a youtube.cfg for it.. Works great for me..

Go to the folder called "stuff" and replace the Engine in the ffmpeg folder with this one.. When you first open the Wolf Whisperer folder you will see a youtube.cfg at the bottom..also replace it with the one enclosed..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y...mpegengine.zip
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Member skeletonface is on a distinguished road
    I struggled with Wolfcam for a while before finding this. I do have a few small issues with it: The time slider doesn't seem to really work properly, and the audio is distorted on the final videos.

Junior Member vitrae is on a distinguished road
    hello guys

i have a question:

when i capture with wolf whisperer and place the clip in virtualdub it shows me as 200 fps (tho i set to capture with 30fps on WW) so i put 30 fps in virtualdub and render it, but the video is very slow.... anyone know what am i doing wrong?

is there a full tutorial using wolf whisperer with all steps needed (including sony vegas settings) to make a movie?

regards

Member n8_Mills is on a distinguished road
    OK, Wolfwhisperer is pretty darned helpful. A couple of things, though, I see that if I spec then I can't follow anyone else. Can I jump my camera around as though I am speccing a match? Also, when I get hit the demo goes almost fully white-screen for about 10 seconds after hit. So if I get into an LG duel I essentially see nothing of it in the demo. Is there a setting to resolve this?

example:

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road
    Wow, that's weird!

Have you tried running wolfcamql.exe directly and seeing if the same thing happens? Was this how it happened the moment you installed or have you been playing with fx/config? 99% likely you did something silly in config. If you don't mind losing config too much, I'd recommend reinstalling everything, that should sort it out.

Junior Member mrtutut is on a distinguished road
    Hello,
    has someone got the original Quake Live textures (railgun, plasma gun, advertisements) for Wolf Whisperer? I'd like to have the original textures instead of the custom ones for the rail, plasma and the advertisements.
    Regards

+ Reply to Thread