+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Something odd just happened/ think i was just hacked/ URGENT!!

Junior Member WildReach is on a distinguished road

Something odd just happened/ think i was just hacked/ URGENT!!

I was just on a game at 18:06 and everything was fine then a guy came on and then suddenly my buttons were changed and messing up. He was spectating and then when he joined he wasnt playing and i was suspicious then it happened. I would appreciate it if you could sort this out for me as its not fair. please respond

thankyou Wildreach
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 05-02-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    You'll want to edit your post and remove the player name you mentioned. It's against the forum rules to call out a player as they may be completely innocent. However, feel free to email support@quakelive.com and send the information you supplied here (as well as the demo if you have it).

Junior Member WildReach is on a distinguished road
    The player I mentioned for a reason, so it could be looked into if he is innocent it should be fine

Im just stating some of the forum rules I found

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Insultingly refer to other players, id Software employees, or groups of people
    Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, id Software employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be temporarily banned from the QUAKE LIVE forums and/or game account.
    Upon further review, may result in permanent ban from the forums and/or game account.

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the QUAKE LIVE forums.

Illegal Activities

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Reference to performing illegal activities

Upon further review, may result in permanent ban from the forums and/or game account.

This Is Because This Is Not A Useless Post

Useless Posts

This category includes posts or threads that do not fall within the purpose or spirit of the QUAKE LIVE forums and detract from the usefulness of a thread, or the forum itself. This includes:

Threads that are not about QUAKE LIVE or its community.
    ”Bump” posts that only serve to keep a thread on the first page.
    Posts that do not fall within the topic of a thread and distract from ongoing discussions.
    Posts that bring back threads that have been inactive for an extended period.
    Posts that clearly serve no other purpose than to raise the posters post count.

Senior Member CPTcman is on a distinguished road
    My buttons will occasionally go dead for a few seconds, then come back. I seriously doubt it has to do with any player.

+ Reply to Thread