+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Service Update

Junior Member Bionic is on a distinguished road
    ID team, The Ashburn server is damaged several days ago... the ping is very unstable and there is much lag. I usually play with 85-90 ping and now i play with 115-120, I have two ISP and i get the same ping. Contact the server administrator to do maintenance and repair the problem.

Member teddie88 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by DTBlud View Post
    Some want compensated for 2 days down on their membership?
    I want to know how id is going to compensate me for the horror of having to spend time with my family for 2 solid days!! I'm talking therapy bills people!! Also I had to go to bed before midnight last night and actually got a full nights sleep...how dare them take 2 days to fix things! How are we supposed to cope with more family time and more sleep?!?
    You bastards! lmao
    Blud you loved it and you know it, just think of the brownie points you made that has to be worth sumethin??? But I hear ya, definitely missed shootin it up!

Member teddie88 is on a distinguished road
    So so so glad this is back up! Do you know how many times pple tried to get back online, heck if you add up all those hits you guys would have some bucks, lol

Anyway, glad it's back, bet u had no idea anyone would miss it eh? Well most of us did, most of us are glad, and speaking as a Pro player, I don't expect any MONEY back, crap happens and then one can chit on it, your good guys no worries here!!

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    I just want syncerror to live up to his word. When can we get those unicorns you promised. Also I dont think lulzsec went after Bethesda again, it would have been all over twitter.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

*Arbitrary37
    I wonder... Is the problem a site problem or gaming server problem. I've been playing alot of custom games lately with extreme settings for fire rate which made the game server lag alot. Dunno if that has an effect other than the game playing though. But as we dont have any information on what has happend i thought it couldnt hurt mentioning it.

Junior Member spirit_of_error is on a distinguished road spirit_of_error's Avatar
    Sponge! Argentinian / Argentina server down! fix please!...

Member Bend_Over_14in is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by AFlyingChicken View Post
    should have fixed the rating system and created more tiers while this was down. I won't purchase a subscription anytime soon.
    did you ever have any intention of doing anything other than playing for free.....probably not...

Junior Member crazyPsycho is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Adderall View Post
    I just want syncerror to live up to his word. When can we get those unicorns you promised. Also I dont think lulzsec went after Bethesda again, it would have been all over twitter.
    Hard to go after anybody when you're in jail.

Junior Member godjiro is on a distinguished road
    Great to have the site up and running. Good work!

+ Reply to Thread