+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Service Update

Junior Member Pila is an unknown quantity at this point
    Yep:
    https://www.facebook.com/quakelive?hc_location=timeline
    It's somewhere in the last second post, you must find it for yourself in the discussion or read below :
    "Nikola Cekic: slow down our quake live team is fixing QL as fast as they can my team will finish that soon.me and my team are curnetlly programing as fast as we can i remind you it will take some time because the site has been hacke.you id"

Junior Member 1stalker is on a distinguished road
    Just to let you know, that I'm currently logged in with another user!
    My account is 1stalker and now I'm logged in as ESFL Gamera - a person I don't know.

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pila View Post
    Yep:
    https://www.facebook.com/quakelive?hc_location=timeline
    It's somewhere in the last second post, you must find it for yourself in the discussion or read below :
    "Nikola Cekic: slow down our quake live team is fixing QL as fast as they can my team will finish that soon.me and my team are curnetlly programing as fast as we can i remind you it will take some time because the site has been hacke.you id"
    Read those posts again and tell us if you think that's a real QL staff member...

Senior Member infntnub is on a distinguished road infntnub's Avatar
    Requests by Pro/Premium members for compensation due to downtime?

Seriously?

Lol. :~p
    Quake 3 1.16n Noghost iFreezetag

-UE- .o2o. -g0d- n[2]p foq -end- *pWp* oBs H$ iD aM q3p {DR} *MS* uTk dT |c*|

Great Memories That Will Last A Lifetime :~)

http://www.instalounge.co.nr/

Junior Member AFlyingChicken is on a distinguished road
    should have fixed the rating system and created more tiers while this was down. I won't purchase a subscription anytime soon.

Senior Member mi will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by infntnub View Post
    Requests by Pro/Premium members for compensation due to downtime?

Seriously?

Lol. :~p
    id should extend the subscriptions by the downtime length. Most wouldn't notice, but some customers that bought short time subscription may be disappointed.
    No rush though, for now it's more important to fix the service - a few players reported they are logged on someone else account.

Junior Member twoon is on a distinguished road
    i pay for premium but as a temporary fix i've been playing "quakelive offline" its a tiny app like a few megs, just bots obviously but identical layout. i just googled it and torrent came up. i'm curious if it is legit or not but its dope when the real thing isn't up.

** edit

Honestly if any compensation is given at all they might as well give a couple free premium days to everybody.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 05-01-2013 at 10:23 AM.

*Greyskyy1
    I believe someone (a banned player quake is familiar with) CRASHED the site.

Member daw00d is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by twoon View Post
    i pay for premium but as a temporary fix i've been playing "quakelive offline" its a tiny app like a few megs, just bots obviously but identical layout. i just googled it and torrent came up. i'm curious if it is legit or not but its dope when the real thing isn't up.

** edit

Honestly if any compensation is given at all they might as well give a couple free premium days to everybody.

That is definitely not legal :P

As for the free premium days suggestion, I said this before as well. That should be considered, would help improve the relationship that has been roughed up for the last 2 days.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 05-01-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Junior Member systemQL is on a distinguished road
    Bad pings everywhere :/

+ Reply to Thread