+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3D support?

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    Plus, the complete HUD is still rendered as 2d right infront of your eyes. But maybe it got better...
    It's like that in all games. All 2D objects will only ever be rendered as 2D with 3DVision.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    I thought maybe they made some adjustments, like rendering the 2d stuff on some sort of 3d "visor" or "windshield" to give it some artificial 3d impression. Would blend better into the whole experience. Just like the 3d crosshair you can enable. Too bad it's not possible.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    I thought maybe they made some adjustments, like rendering the 2d stuff on some sort of 3d "visor" or "windshield" to give it some artificial 3d impression. Would blend better into the whole experience. Just like the 3d crosshair you can enable. Too bad it's not possible.
    Would certainly make subtitles look cool.

+ Reply to Thread