+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wow!

Member ScriptKitty is on a distinguished road ScriptKitty's Avatar

wow!

okay, so really i think it's kind of low to ban someone for having certain issues with your game....haha don't you think it's a little unfair that someone plays this crap game for like 3 years and then has a problem with it and tries to get help repeatedly and all you do is ban them from the forum and make up some crap about duplicating a thread?? QUESTION how can you duplicate something that isn't there in the first place? haha you guys delete the thread then ban someone for reposting a thread that wasn't even there...WHAT A SHAME...instead of answering the problem or even trying to help you guys just ban and delete the post, i'm sure everyone playing this game using a mac has the same or similar issue, why can't you guys just be honest if its never going to work on a mac STOP advertising that it does!!!!
    cat scratch fever

Senior Member woeste is on a distinguished road woeste's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriptKitty View Post
    blablablablabla i'm sure everyone playing this game using a mac has the same or similar issue, why can't you guys just be honest if its never going to work on a mac STOP advertising that it does!!!!
    I know a lot of people who play this from a mac and have no problem whatsoever. Also, why u so mad?

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    I know of one player that uses a MAC,and the only problem the player had ,was that there were no Mouse Profiles for set up for MAC for this game.And the player is still active.I read the Post that was deleted,and I am shocked That mac did not incorperate older bit sizes in newer OS"s.A few people have posted MAC problems before,and I dont know if it got fixed? Or they just said forget it.I dont know.Remember,,We said OK to the agreement in order to play here.They dont have to do anything.And we are stuck with it.Its a harsh thing to say but If your problem has not been Addresed or fixed from Post"s,I doubt if ID will.Since the Gameing Player base mostly use PC"s.Good luck..I mean that in a good way.

Ummm who would't be mad when you ask a question because you're having a problem and your stuff gets delete than you get banned for posting something you did not ??? haha if you don't have anything to say about the issue stay off my post...i'm reaching out for someone to help with the issue not troll thanks
    cat scratch fever

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    I wasnt trolling.I was just stating a fact and my oppinions..Maybe if you were to Post your issues in a calmer Fashion than the one that was Deleted,More people would see it. I did not mean to get under your skin.Ill just go away.

How are you stating your opinion? And yes thanks go away haha I obviously did post elsewhere duhhhhhh, I am stating a FACT not an opinion by the way...It's ridiculous getting banned for simply trying to figure out what's going on, So of course as a paying member for more than over a year now or at least I was it is a bit sad to see manners be handled this way. Hopefully it runs better or hell mine as well get a pc lol i guess that's the only way to play.
    cat scratch fever

+ Reply to Thread