Closed Thread

Thread: why do the players in a higher tier seem to go so much faster?

*zzbios

why do the players in a higher tier seem to go so much faster?

I went on a higher tier server for fun and to see what it's like and was treated like garbage,comments like go back to tier one , and other derogatory things.

I suck at quake and always have but I believe in my heart many players use cheats of some sort, bot's , and other hacks, and many are just flat out internet bullies and punks.

There is no way they are that good

you can't convince me otherwise

I have the right to rant cause I am old school

And bite me if you don't like it

BOTS
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 04-23-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    You're right about the internet bullies, the rest of your rant is meh

However...
    Quote Originally Posted by zzbios View Post
    There is no way they are that good

you can't convince me otherwise
    No reason for this thread then.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Inappropriate comments from players are unacceptable, and you can report them (with screenshot or demo evidence) to Customer Support -- but in general you should only play on higher tier servers for 'the challenge' as I do not expect players from lower tiers to 'have fun' when playing outside of their designated tier.

The players move faster, yes, because they are 'that good'. Over time players learn how to master strafe jumping, circle strafing, wall hugging, and various other tricks of the trade that coupled with map knowledge greatly increase the speed of both their movement and the gameplay overall.

Closed Thread