+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: android

  1. #1
    *deyvan
    Guest

    android

    how to play quake live on android os ?
    THANKS:

  2. #2
    Senior Member stownr will become famous soon enough stownr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,565
    Android is not a supported operating system. I doubt it's even possible at all.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by stownr View Post
    Android is not a supported operating system. I doubt it's even possible at all.
    I use remote desktop connection with teamviewer to get the ql plugin. I can't play, but I can see what's happening on my server.

  4. #4
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by RockvilleRideOn View Post
    I use remote desktop connection with teamviewer to get the ql plugin. I can't play, but I can see what's happening on my server.
    That's not exactly the same as having the plugin though; that's just sharing your screen. I'm pretty sure you can play with Teamviewer or whatever though, but I'm pretty sure you'd never be able to play decently since it has a delay. (I recall when helping someone with their config a couple of years ago through Teamviewer that it was just really laggy when I'd moved the camera around for them in-game.)

  5. #5
    Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    That's not exactly the same as having the plugin though; that's just sharing your screen. I'm pretty sure you can play with Teamviewer or whatever though, but I'm pretty sure you'd never be able to play decently since it has a delay. (I recall when helping someone with their config a couple of years ago through Teamviewer that it was just really laggy when I'd moved the camera around for them in-game.)
    It's definitely possible lol. But it won't make the game fun for you or anyone else in the server. That's for sure.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts