+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Console Issues: serverCommand & Always Scrolling to Top

Junior Member dmath is on a distinguished road

Console Issues: serverCommand & Always Scrolling to Top

Since I've started playing on my laptop, I've noticed some issues with console that make it damn near impossible to use.

First off, it always has a constant stream of "serverCommand x: asdfasdfasdf," for as long as I play. I'm not sure how to disable this. If it's a command it would be greatly helpful.

Second, anytime I try and scroll up/down my console, most of the time it scrolls all the way up to the top. Again, very annoying and ruins usability of the console.

As a relatively old quaker, console is very important to me and how I interact with the game.

I'm on a Mid July 2012 MacBook Pro and running Safari (not ideal, I know, but Chrome doesn't work and I'm not sure if QLprism can work on OS X. If I'm wrong let me know.)

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Junior Member Brancaleone is on a distinguished road
    how do you open the console? I know that I have to digit ˜, but I don't have it on my keyboard and the combination alt+n doesn't work...

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Looks like some debug cvar is enabled.

Make sure you have /developer 0

Also check all the cvars from /cvarlist *debug*

+ Reply to Thread