+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monthly MAP Rotation!

Junior Member Adzetej is on a distinguished road

Monthly MAP Rotation!

Seriously, just remove it!
    It is horrible, back when ppl could vote maps the servers were crowded, but now..? ehh.
    It takes 20 minutes to find a game. I don't feel like continue playing this game if it stays this way, and I think I am not the only one with such problem.

Best regards,
    adze

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    If you searched before making this thread you'd probably see the answer. Additionally, you'd realize that nobody would care if you left, so there's no point in stating it.

Senior Member xXApathyXx is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Adzetej View Post
    Interests
    Quake Live, League of Legends, Pokemon

Kinda explains your actual IQ.
    Pokemon can get pretty tricky in the meta game though (Calculating IV's, EV's, and damage, as well as moveset's, typing, nature's, etc.) =\

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletzki View Post
    Dude, u just nailed it. Just unbelievable how someone would ever think out something this stupid...
    Yet this move is what kept QL alive financially. There's no point in having it the way we want if the servers are shut down.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    The thing is: you can go back and play q3 with all it's mods and maps. There won't be any premium to subscribe to if they shutdown ql.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

+ Reply to Thread