+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: how about a hit beep noise.......

Banned moovmint is on a distinguished road

how about a hit beep noise.......

is it at all possible to add a hit beep sound option for when your getting hit by the enemy?
    i know the model makes a sound but its not loud enough for me and maybe others.
    either way i am sure many would use the sound option if it was implemented into the game .

thanks

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    It's not needed really, considering there are alternatives already in the form of visual damage (menu), sound (model. Always on) and hud (use the biggest default hud or download a custom one that's even bigger and/or uses colors).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolzy View Post
    Real, true CA is a game of chess

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Also cg_kickscale (screen shake on hit) for visual hint iirc. And you wouldn't be the first one to switch model for louder screams. Try crash
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Banned moovmint is on a distinguished road
    all that stuff i s your own opinion and that fine. the alternatives to me are bad and neglectful to all who play .
    you should have a choice between screen shaking , and watching your health and sound.
    but there is no sound choice.
    i want a sound , i like sounds. i dont want my screen to shake , i dont wanna watch my health .

just a simple sound.

Senior Member JustLOL is on a distinguished road JustLOL's Avatar
    It could also be useful for dodging LG and dodging/learning how to dodge in general.
    Don't make me angry, The voices in my head don't like it when you make me angry.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    So basically you want another distraction in the game? Even though I understand what you're saying about the senses, I still say F2 since it seems redundant.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    But why are the model sounds not ok? They scream when you get hit. The screams are even different depending on how much health you have. Imo you have the choice between sound, visual and health bars. Only annoying thing is that you can't turn off the screams..
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Quote Originally Posted by malk_ View Post
    But why are the model sounds not ok? They scream when you get hit. The screams are even different depending on how much health you have. Imo you have the choice between sound, visual and health bars. Only annoying thing is that you can't turn off the screams..
    He said they're not loud enough. @OP: You realize that different models make different sounds, right? You can easily change your /model so you can get more audible screams.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    BTW, guys, is there any way to combine model+another model's sound? I like to shoot tankjr because of size, but I would prefer keel's screams, tankjr screeching is not obvious to me.

I guess not, right?
    VG278HE@120Hz@LightBoost + EC2evo + G-TF speed + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Quote Originally Posted by vurun View Post
    BTW, guys, is there any way to combine model+another model's sound? I like to shoot tankjr because of size, but I would prefer keel's screams, tankjr screeching is not obvious to me.

I guess not, right?
    Nope. I assume you can do this in Wolfcam, but you definitely can't in the actual game.

+ Reply to Thread