How to make Brushes spin?
I want to make a couple brushes in my map spin like in Reflux but currently they just move around the entire map. Help?
You need an origin brush.
1. Add an extra brush to the center of your brushes.
2. Apply the textures/common/origin shader to it.
3. Select it and the rest of your brushes, right click and select func_rotating.
1. Is it possible to make brushes spin diagonally?
2. Is it possible to make brushes that are spinning stop via a button or trigger_multiple?
You can't do either. Q3/QL entities are extremely basic. Depending on what you're trying to achieve, you'll possibly need to resort to a shader of a spinning fan (for instance) on an angled face/patch. You can also toggle between shaders to depict an on or off state (can't remember the keywords for that right now).