+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fatal Error - Video

*CRAZE

Fatal Error - Video

MODERATORS- Please delete thread, Thank You
    Last edited by CRAZE; 03-26-2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: In dispute with Google

*C0nman629
    Good attempt but i think u could work on quality

Junior Member raise is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZE View Post
    Hi

Ive been working on a QL movie (4min preview)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKCY...ature=youtu.be

I intend to include a myriad of maps, but before i get too far into the project
    I would appreciate any constructive critique and also some advice on how to get a better render, I want to crisp up the footage and my slow-mo shots are not as fluid as I would like.
    I am recording Wolfcam via Fraps, and am doing this on my laptop!

Cheers
    First thing: DO NOT RECORD WOLFCAM WITH FRAPS, RECORD WOLFCAM WITH WOLFCAM
    that aside, I am not too fond of the music and it seems very unfitting for a quake live movie. The sound and quality of the video could use some improvement as well as some of the frags. Also I suggest using a better config with more eye candy and better quality. (I do not like the frag messages personally) That being said it was a very noble attempt and I'm glad you posted here for constructive criticism. (not many people do that) and I hope you do well with your project

*CRAZE
    Thanks fer the comments, working on the quality issue, and the music was an afterthought. But what has got me thinking is raise's mention of "eye-candy". Thats got me thinking.

Thx

+ Reply to Thread