+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PQL Duel

Junior Member smajdah is an unknown quantity at this point

PQL Duel

Hi

Is there any public pql duel going on? I can't see any but maybe it's only from prem/pro users? Can pro users spawn public pql duel servers?

/smajdah

Member matte is on a distinguished road matte's Avatar
    PQL is mostly a pro feature. But they anounced they will provide some pql server for premium users at one gametype at a time.
    For the time beeing its PQL CA.

Pro users can start matches as public, password protected or invite only on standard or premium level.

If you know the variables for pql (rampjump aircontrol groundfriction ... ) i think you can modify a standard server to PQL like physics,
    but the "callvote ruleset pql" is only available on player started servers on premium level.

As you talked about Duel the 5 invites a pro user gets should be more than enough to play with standard friends

matte

So i could start public pql duel matches, so people without prem/pro can play? I do not wanna have to get friends to invite or use IRC and so on.. then i could just play q3 cpma.

Senior Member sixers_ is on a distinguished road sixers_'s Avatar
    Yeah you can spawn a server which has is basically PQL but for standard users. You have to turn on air control, fast switch, no foot steps, ramp jumping, and tiered armor. Probably a few other settings I'm forgetting about.

Other than that, you could start a normal PQL server and invite your friends. That might be easier and it will count as a game in your stats.

Alright, thanks

+ Reply to Thread