+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't color two nearby letters with the same color

Junior Member Flankert is on a distinguished road

Can't color two nearby letters with the same color

Can't color two nearby letters with the same color when i try to customize name tag in account settings. Why?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    It works for me, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Which OS/browser/program are you using for QL?

Instead of going through Account Settings, you can color your name in-game through the console.

To open the console (If you haven't previously done anything with it), push CTRL+ALT+Tilde (~) at the same time and the console will come down. Then you'll want to type "com_allowconsole 1" into it. This will allow you to show/hide the console with just the Tilde key instead of needing CTRL+ALT+Tilde.

To change the color of your name, you'd enter (This being for me for pikaluva13)
    "/name ^3pika^7luva^313"

Junior Member OrangeBomb is on a distinguished road
    I've been having this same issue; I'm kind of glad I wasn't the only one.
    For me, Account Settings does this a lot; 2+ juxtapose letters of a simultaneous color would be saved with the first one colored, and all following as white. Example: OrangeBomb would show up as: OrangeBomb
    I didn't know this could be set through the console, though. Thanks for the explanation.
    And for the record, I wish we had orange as an available color.

+ Reply to Thread