+ Reply to Thread

Thread: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please :D

*BifrOstic

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please :D

hello quakers,

i have a big problem, that really makes me mad, the problem is:

my internet is shared , and when the others are watching videos or just surfing on the internet, my ping jump up to 200 500 600 , and this happen every 3 seconds, i can't play with that ping , please help me ...

i've heard about qos, and i spent days to settings it, but nothing seem to be improved .. , pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help ..

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Are you requesting us to act as hitmen? no but really. How fast is your internet

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BifrOstic View Post
    my internet is shared , and when the others are watching videos or just surfing on the internet, my ping jump up to 200 500 600 , and this happen every 3 seconds, i can't play with that ping , please help me ...
    Outside of having the other people get off the connection or upgrading your internet, there's nothing that anyone can probably help with.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Well, people can suggest _working_ QoS solutions (unless he's a Linux guru, expensive router will be required), or suggest getting a second connection just for gaming (cheapest connection you can get will be 40x faster than QL needs, if it's to an ISP with proper routing).

+ Reply to Thread