+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server refuses to change map if..

Member HolzzWurm is on a distinguished road

Server refuses to change map if..

After QL was up this morning i was playing on a (free) ctf server where we switched through all the maps to see what changed.
    i then wanted to have a look at japanese castles which naturally didn't work but after that vote we weren't able to vote anymore as it said "vote pending" and an error i unfortunately forgot showed up. if the others could change the map after playing a game i don't know because i left to go to sleep.
    i know, that's a bad bug report just to point out that there might be a problem with the voting system if on free servers premium maps are getting voted. maybe someone else could complete the missing details asa ql is back online.

Senior Member Cat will become famous soon enough Cat will become famous soon enough Cat's Avatar
    When I tried to vote for a premium map on a pub server (for the lulz) all I got was a message that I couldn't vote for premium maps on pub servers. We could still vote for other maps.

Member HolzzWurm is on a distinguished road
    then maybe something else was wrong. good to hear that it actually isn't a problem.

+ Reply to Thread