+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for small-medium sized clan

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for small-medium sized clan

I am looking for a small-medium sized clan that has members that respect each other and knows eachother.
    Right now I'm in elf which is a christmas clan so I guess I have to leave elf

Anyone????

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    Click drunk clan in my siggy and check us out..
    Drunk Clan Motto--- "Have Fun, Everyone is Welcome"
    drunk clan

Stay drunk, Play drunk and chill

Drunk clan is HUGE. I'm looking for a small-medium clan.

Senior Member swampy will become famous soon enough swampy will become famous soon enough swampy's Avatar
    I could make you a Clan Officer of elf. Maybe you could build it up and do something with it.

If you ever go Prem/Pro, I'll happily hand it over to you. I could also at the drunk clan board.. Make a separate "elf" board with you as mod so you could have a place for your new members to gather . It was started as a holiday tag.. but no reason for it not to expand and grow.
    drunk clan

That sounds good but don't know how good of leader I will be and most members are pro so they are probably in a different clan.

I could also start a clan for you if you decide on a name so you can start from scratch. I've done this for 2 other clans.. As soon as they have someone go pro.. I turned it over to them..

It took awhile for drunk to get really cohesive and get enough members that actually wanted to play other clans, practice, do ladders, etc.
    Most of them are in EU.. So I all do anymore is hand out invites and take care of the clanboard..

And if you find a small clan that you like.. and one day get prem/pro... There will always be an invite to elf for you..

Let me know what you think and decide.. If you register at the drunk clan board..you can PM me there..
    Last edited by swampy; 03-06-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    drunk clan

Wow thanks for all the offers. I just don't know when I will get premium or pro. Pro is pretty well only option for clan leaders because you need to spawn servers and invite standard can members to premium servers.

+ Reply to Thread