+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Site Update - March 1, 2013

Member MissRocketbunny is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the work. But now aircontrol is TOO much Its not the same as before

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirrlWrangler View Post
    "god mode" is not working in QuakeLive on Mac OS X, regardless of the browser used. Starting a practice match and typing "/god" in the console results in the following message: "Cheats are not enabled on this server." I'm not sure why god mode is not allowed for Mac OS X but is for Windows and Linux.
    /devmap (mapname)
    is how you enable a listen server with cheats enabled on any operating system.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    "god mode" is not working in QuakeLive on Mac OS X, regardless of the browser used. Starting a practice match and typing "/god" in the console results in the following message: "Cheats are not enabled on this server." I'm not sure why god mode is not allowed for Mac OS X but is for Windows and Linux.
    Mac's still in beta, for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    /devmap (mapname)
    In another thread he's explained that he did this first; it still doesn't work.

Junior Member FraKctured is on a distinguished road
    plz add multi team mode for CA so we can do winner goes on RA3 style on maps like thunderstruck n such k thank you

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FraKctured View Post
    plz add multi team mode for CA so we can do winner goes on RA3 style on maps like thunderstruck n such k thank you
    It's been asked for before, but I believe the reasoning for it getting turned down is that nearly everything (For example, the scoreboard), all are based on having 2 teams. Therefore, they'd need to recode a lot of things just to get it into the game. In other words, a lot of time for something that wouldn't probably be highly played. (Non-QL example: Black Ops 2 has this and yesterday when I was on it was about 2500 players on normal TDM, but about 600 for multi-team TDM)

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    /devmap (mapname)
    Okay, after I did some experimenting, it turns out 'god' mode actually does work on Macs but you have to enter '/devmap' twice before cheats are enabled. Start a practice game, enter "/devmap asylum" for example, let the map reload and then enter "/devmap asylum" again. After this second time, you'll see "cheats enabled" in the loading screen.

Senior Member insect is on a distinguished road insect's Avatar
    Okay, after I did some experimenting, it turns out 'god' mode actually does work on Macs but you have to enter '/devmap' twice before cheats are enabled. Start a practice game, enter "/devmap asylum" for example, let the map reload and then enter "/devmap asylum" again. After this second time, you'll see "cheats enabled" in the loading screen.
    The (old) bug is the same on PC, sometimes it works from the first time. It looks like some time is required after starting practice, before devmap mode can be enabled.

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    No pressure, and I'm definitely not pressing it, but add server naming when you have the time..

+ Reply to Thread