Site Update - March 1, 2013
We have applied a small follow-up update to address a few issues that arose following our Feb 26th update.
- Fixed the 'Air Control' Start-a-Match option.
- Fixed the Freeze Tag 'Round Delay 0' Start-a-Match option.
- Fixed the 'Teams are tied at 0' team score message.
- Round based games once again will kick players after 180 seconds of inactivity, but the new code will now accumulate time across rounds, but does not count time dead/froze/paused against them.
- Addressed an issue that would perpetuate telefrags in some round based gametypes, when a map had too few spawn points available.
Last edited by SyncError; 03-01-2013 at 10:50 AM.