+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huh, no multimontior support?

Junior Member ILoveCameltoe is on a distinguished road

Question Huh, no multimontior support?

I have 3x 3008WFP, so it would be nice if I can play QuakeLive on 7860x1600.

Why is Quakelive still not supporting multimonitor setups?

I expand my browser screen on the 3 monitors, but when Quake starts, it is only on the primairy monitor. .

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    If it's not already there, I don't think you'll ever see it. Developing complicated stuff for 0.00001% of the playerbase would not be a winning strategy to keep QL profitable (and thus alive). That and I'd prefer them spending their time on other features than this.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveCameltoe View Post
    I have 3x 3008WFP, so it would be nice if I can play QuakeLive on 7860x1600.

Why is Quakelive still not supporting multimonitor setups?

I expand my browser screen on the 3 monitors, but when Quake starts, it is only on the primairy monitor. .
    you might be able to use the q3 wsg hack for quakelive,though this game wasn't made for eyefinity. the q3 hack is somewhere on -> http://www.wsgf.org/
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread