+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Lightning Gun: one gun to rule them all. Ideas how to rebalance it.

Junior Member Bendoshoot is on a distinguished road
    i suck with LG and i still love that weapon. It is so satisfying to slowly electroCute your target down.
    I agree LG feels kinda op cause of the many situations you can use it. If i had to balance LG somehow i would tweak the push-back. I think its too hard to get away from LG once you get.
    In the other hand i just got idea: When your target is on the ground you do less dmg (4) cause grounding effect. And in air you would do more dmg like 8. This would make LG more of a combo weapon with RL and make rocket jumping in CA more risky.

p.s i'm noob

Senior Member M0SLEY will become famous soon enough M0SLEY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendoshoot View Post
    i suck with LG and i still love that weapon. It is so satisfying to slowly electroCute your target down.
    I agree LG feels kinda op cause of the many situations you can use it. If i had to balance LG somehow i would tweak the push-back. I think its too hard to get away from LG once you get.
    In the other hand i just got idea: When your target is on the ground you do less dmg (4) cause grounding effect. And in air you would do more dmg like 8. This would make LG more of a combo weapon with RL and make rocket jumping in CA more risky.

p.s i'm noob
    The LG has already been nerfed, it used to do 7 damage.

Reducing the knockback isn't the answer, not getting yourself into situations where you get pinned by an LG in the first place is. ;-)

Junior Member Bendoshoot is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by M0SLEY View Post
    The LG has already been nerfed, it used to do 7 damage.

Reducing the knockback isn't the answer, not getting yourself into situations where you get pinned by an LG in the first place is. ;-)
    maybe you are right It is not noob friendly weapon that is for sure.

Senior Member M0SLEY will become famous soon enough M0SLEY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendoshoot View Post
    maybe you are right It is not noob friendly weapon that is for sure.
    Nope, I'm just back after not playing for a few months and I can't LG to save my life any more...

practicepracticepractice

+ Reply to Thread