+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Horrible LG accuracy, looking for tips

*MrSnuggles
    Finally starting to see some improvement. Last few games I had 24 - 25% accuracy instead of my usual 17 - 20% in t4 CA games. I also learned how painful high pings can be for LG... at one point I was lagging with a consistent 150 ping, could not hit a single thing...

Senior Member SquirrlWrangler is on a distinguished road SquirrlWrangler's Avatar
    After some experimenting, I discovered that 'god' mode actually does work on OS X but you have to enter '/devmap' twice before cheats are enabled. Start a practice game, enter "/devmap asylum" for example, let the map reload and then enter "/devmap asylum" again. After this second time, you'll see "cheats enabled" in the loading screen. I don't why it needs to be entered twice but it worked.

So now I'll see if I can raise my LG accuracy using the tips in this thread.

Junior Member Vigur is on a distinguished road
    What about truelightning, should it be 1?

Senior Member Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat has a spectacular aura about Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigur View Post
    What about truelightning, should it be 1?
    Yes. It's pointless to use anything other than your crosshair to aim with hitscan weapons. There was a time where you could remove your own rail trail and leave your opponents' visible. Those were good times for aimers.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Yes. It's pointless to use anything other than your crosshair to aim with hitscan weapons. There was a time where you could remove your own rail trail and leave your opponents' visible. Those were good times for aimers.
    I disagree, I don't think the issue is so cut and dry.

Truelightning 1 is definitely a serious contender for a good setting to use, and really if you'd rather not bother with the matter 1 is a safe bet.

With 1 though I personally often get scenarios where the LG is on the player but I get no hits. I often get better lock-ons with values <1.

The old default of truelightning was 0.75, and many players prefer values between 0.6 and 1.

Probably with very low pings the issue becomes negligible though.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    lorfa try playing at .85
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

*tribeastover
    having a good mouse pad, made for gaming (not those office, regular ones), and also the ability to have an ultra smoothness in your mouse movement will probably get you 35-45% lg. having previous fps experience, or being somewhat natural will reflect in the accuracy too. anything higher either the player isnt moving, your catching him off a jump pad or your a pro.

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    I tried truelightning 0.9. Seems to add ~1% to my acc compared to my default value of 1.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

+ Reply to Thread