+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - February 26, 2013

Senior Member Mike68 will become famous soon enough Mike68's Avatar
    Good work. Thank you.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    I always wondered why it was called visor courtyard...

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Rail trails are now properly aligned with the gun barrel, taking custom values of cg_gunX/Y/Z into account.
    So cool! Now you can center the beam.

Junior Member saarg is on a distinguished road
    Players who die during a round countdown will now immediately respawn alive, rather than be excluded from the round as a dead player

People will drop themself in the void in hope to respawn in the back of an enemy at the start of a ca round

Senior Member mi will become famous soon enough
    Premium Duel Scoreboard now preserves match data, addressing issues caused by forfeited matches or disconnected players.
    Nice. This will look much better for example on faceit, casters will have time to analyze stats after match.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saarg View Post
    Players who die during a round countdown will now immediately respawn alive, rather than be excluded from the round as a dead player

People will drop themself in the void in hope to respawn in the back of an enemy at the start of a ca round
    O.o

I don't believe so. The most important thing in CA is to team up. If you spawn far from your team or close to the enemy team, that's a big disadvantage. I also don't see why "respawn in the back of an enemy" would be an advantage since he can just hear it and turn around...

Junior Member HOX is on a distinguished road HOX's Avatar
    RocketGroundBoosts and PlasmaGroundBoosts must have more speed while turning on ground. In defrag this speed equal turn speed on slick surface, but slick in defrag have more turn speed than in osp/cpma mods. Try or see turn speed of boosts in defrag (45s, 2:20...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUii...9791558C720955

Junior Member OP is on a distinguished road
    Thank you ID for the updates! You're back on my good side!

Senior Member Turbulence is on a distinguished road Turbulence's Avatar
    NiCe One Thanks alot for the hard work its much apprecihated
    Thawing Friends in Q3 iFT since 2002

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    I wanted to take a moment and confirm the minor scoreboard issue in team games where the (Teams are tied at 0) message is not reporting the team scores. We have made a code change to address this issue and will roll out the fix following some testing of the new build. Sorry for this inconvenience.

+ Reply to Thread