+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hi all, how do I use the game with a game controller?

*tyke79

hi all, how do I use the game with a game controller?

I can't seem to get the game to use one, yet there's a setting for gamepad in the settings.Can someone help please.

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    There is a console command: in_joystick 1. That will turn on integrated support for xbox pads. But it's weak and you might want to look for a tool called joy2key. However, you might notice the game is not intended to be played with a controller. Even though it's possible to do it, better don't.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member pwnstar is on a distinguished road pwnstar's Avatar
    For his own sake it might be better if he didnt know, not all knowledge is good.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    old topic and question and 99% of players here will tell you that joystick is just wrong for quake live...you need to be really damn good with joystick to perform like player with mouse+keyboard....

if you wanna try ctrl+alt+tild key(under ESC) and type /in_joystick 1 and play with settings or just try joy2key as malk mentioned...
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    I hoped he'd give up on the idea if nobody told him how/where to enter the in_joystick part
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

+ Reply to Thread