+ Reply to Thread

Thread: t3 to t4 in ctf

Junior Member GiZZmo is on a distinguished road

t3 to t4 in ctf

Hi,

i have to put my anger here to free me from it.
    The change from t3 to t4 so so hard and really annoying, i like the game mainly cft but now it starts making me only angry and its no fun at all.

I do not want to make other accounts as others to still play in an half way abalanced game. But now i understand the others with 2 and more account, even when i do not respect that and its not nice for the others when u have normally and higher tier.

Perhaps i should change to something else.

I szill have an k/d ration of about 1/1,6 and played a lot of time. Semms i making some mistakes but it starts makeing not fun at all. I know noe some persons will say go somewhere else, perhaps i do.
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-21-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Banned the_devil is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by GiZZmo View Post
    *blah blah blah*
    ...i have to put my anger here ...

*more blah blah blah*

...it starts making me only angry...

*even more blah blah blah*
    "anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering"
    -Yoda

"reduce anger; suffer less."
    -Adoy

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    Yeah, I'm in the same place as you brotha. I'm being smashed into pieces now. Dodging LG is pointless in T4, rails are EVERYWHERE. But fragging those quake-elite-nolifes - priceless

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajkiFajki View Post
    But fragging those quake-elite-nolifes - priceless
    But that makes you an elite quake nolife yourself!

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajkiFajki View Post
    Yeah, I'm in the same place as you brotha. I'm being smashed into pieces now. Dodging LG is pointless in T4, rails are EVERYWHERE. But fragging those quake-elite-nolifes - priceless
    http://www.lolbrary.com/post/33710/gamer-logic/

T4 is a pretty hard place to be at first for sure. Try to work on your weaknesses and try to stick to playing one position initially. So improve your movement if you're on attack, aim and timing if on def. There are always going to be some players that are better than you and sometimes they can dominate a T4 server completely. Try not to worry too much about k/d ratios and concentrate on helping your team. gl.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocPossible View Post
    There are always going to be some players that are better than you and sometimes they can dominate a T4 server completely.
    You mean.. hackers?

Quote Originally Posted by GiZZmo View Post
    I szill have an k/d ration of about 1/1,6 and played a lot of time. Semms i making some mistakes but it starts makeing not fun at all. I know noe some persons will say go somewhere else, perhaps i do.
    Try to find the fun in "seeing room for improvement". Stuff like "if they can do it, I can do it too".

I agree, T4 compared to T3 is a whole different world. People are playing a different game. Stuff happens faster and situations are not as forgiving as they are in T3. But stick to it, you'll find your place in T4, too.
    Last edited by malk_; 02-21-2013 at 07:10 AM.
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    But that makes you an elite quake nolife yourself!
    Soooo owned...

Yeah - I don't quit - I get some frags, some defs/assists - and being beaten all the time but hey - game is MORE INTERESTING. It's all about attitude imo. IF your target is WINNING - go tier slum newbies. IF your target is FUN - what's wring with some challenge? Quake is different video game for starters (who can't even circle jump for example) and different game for more experienced ones (some crazy jumps/hits/actions).

Senior Member malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_ will become famous soon enough malk_'s Avatar
    Give the man a prize!
    "I worked hard to learn to aim where I shouldn't be aiming, I want others to get through this pain too!"
    o . o . o . o

Junior Member GiZZmo is on a distinguished road
    Thx to all for your nice words!

+ Reply to Thread