+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Server Decommissioned; Rotterdam and Buenos Aires Added

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraze View Post
    also why the devil is there another netherlands server now? its like what the heck? that server doesnt really get played THAT much anyway, and now there is 2 there?
    Well I assume they know their server usages. If the demand was low enough to allow it they'd probably prefer not putting back a server in Europe. Just like if there was enough demand around Perth there would probably be a server there today.
    Also, chill, Fraze .
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-21-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Junior Member Fraze is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    Well I assume they know their server usages. If the demand was low enough to allow it they'd probably prefer not putting back a server in Europe. Just like if there was enough demand around Perth there would probably be a server there today.
    Also, chill, Fraze .
    wrong, perth server right at the time of its shutting down was full of games, more than what amsterdam gets now anyway.. half the servers here ive never seen a single game get played on anyway, so that cant be a proper reason (iceland servers? ;P) Also the reply i got from ID was that the person running the server decided they didnt want to do business with id, and not id just pulling the plug for no reason. Im sure if id actually wanted they could get another company to host the servers, they just either cbf or some other unkown reason

Member shady15 is on a distinguished road
    when is all this gonna happen?!

guys think about the big problem here arabians cant play with those pings it going high to 120 u really really need to put egypt server and i can host it but tell me how to host one i have great laptop and super speed internet what eles is there?
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-21-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Junior Member tUrco_ is on a distinguished road
    Turkey needs servers too... Because, as seen in,we have many players.. And our region is like a bridge, Asian and europan players can play more easier(cozy).. Plz evaluate it.

Junior Member ArNozz is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraze View Post
    not at all, majority of frenchies get a decent ping to de, ned, uk and other servers too im sure, where as perth players or western australians in general (myself included) dont get a good ping to any server in the world.
    Not me tbh :/

Junior Member rell is on a distinguished road
    Last week Russian server much lag. Every 2 minutes the warp for 5 seconds.

Junior Member DOOM13 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the info. Greetings from Argentina!

Junior Member spirit_of_error is on a distinguished road spirit_of_error's Avatar
    Thanks for the argentinian server hosting!!
    Gracias al alojador de los servidores argentinos!!
    Éxitos!!

Junior Member nico62 is on a distinguished road
    We need server in France plz

Junior Member sht is on a distinguished road
    Need server in Belgium to...

+ Reply to Thread