+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ctf all but dead

Junior Member 2DollaHoe is on a distinguished road

Ctf all but dead

How about an off-handed grapple for ctf matches. It would bring players back from the dead. How hard can it be its already coded into the game? I know its been discussed in the past but seriously whats the hold up?
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-20-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    What?

From what I've seen people just don't like these modified servers that are often the only pubs, which leads to less people playing.

I don't know about Europe's CTF, but in NA it's pretty bad.

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    Dude - start by disabling caps lock.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    What MajikFajki said.
    Also, the grapple you see in the game doesn't work correctly.

Senior Member SergeantRock44 is an unknown quantity at this point SergeantRock44's Avatar
    You must be mistaken Quake Live isn't dead at all it's thriving lots of servers servers servers players everywhere more people than ever before play play play long live Quake Live......

Senior Member SergeantRock44 is an unknown quantity at this point SergeantRock44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB_ View Post
    What?

From what I've seen people just don't like these modified servers that are often the only pubs, which leads to less people playing.

I don't know about Europe's CTF, but in NA it's pretty bad.
    Seriously, there are a lot of abuses taking place on the custom modded CTF servers.....I haven't got a clue why people flock to those servers as hard as they can, instead of joining on standard CTF servers. Also - at least in my case - the latest server flavor of the week are the Illinois servers.......everyone wants to play chicago, chicago, chicago. I'm on the east coast, and those servers don't work for me, so I mostly stay away from them if I see people on them, and just go play CA....

What I've made myself out to be a whiner and crybaby about on this forum for years have simply become reality. At least for NA servers....

Member Mackenzieee is on a distinguished road
    it is what it is. all i play is CTF.. there will always be kooky servers that are kooky..as long as there's one server with NORMAL setting and NO runes..im happy.. runes and like screwing with the speed settings.. .just a complete joke imo... but meh..if ppl like it that whatever
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 02-20-2013 at 03:02 PM.

Junior Member Nikolina is on a distinguished road
    CTF servers in europe were full until last standard rotation. Now there are only a few servers - rocket arenas or noob settings with mines
    Only 2 maps are playable now, Shining and Siberia, but Siberia lags for most of people so only Shining remains.. Its hard to find a normal servers ithout modifications because of that, id killing this game on purpose?

Senior Member JDB_ is on a distinguished road JDB_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeantRock44 View Post
    Seriously, there are a lot of abuses taking place on the custom modded CTF servers.....I haven't got a clue why people flock to those servers as hard as they can, instead of joining on standard CTF servers. Also - at least in my case - the latest server flavor of the week are the Illinois servers.......everyone wants to play chicago, chicago, chicago. I'm on the east coast, and those servers don't work for me, so I mostly stay away from them if I see people on them, and just go play CA....

What I've made myself out to be a whiner and crybaby about on this forum for years have simply become reality. At least for NA servers....
    Weird, I am in Massachusetts and ping in the 50s there, which is definitely playable.

Also yeah there are some biased OPs in servers, call them out or frag them too much and you get kicked, haha.

+ Reply to Thread