+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CTF Rocket Arena

Senior Member theMolester is on a distinguished road theMolester's Avatar

CTF Rocket Arena

So, many, and I mean many, of you have played in my server. I would now like to run a map pool of my choosing, which will require it to be a premium server.

If you are a standard player and would like to join, simply add me as a friend. You will receive an invite when you log on, or if you open chat with me and type 'invite' (no quotes necessary).

End-game map voting will include:
    SpaceCTF
    Courtyard
    Skyward
    Japanese Castles
    Beyond Reality

I will leave voting on for any other maps

Rocket launcher is unchanged
    Gauntlet is 200 damage with reload set to 50
    Knockback for Quad and the Damage Rune are double
    No self health or armor damage
    No PQL

It will run in Frankfurt, Germany when I start it, then in Chicago, Illinois around 5pm CST after that.

I will run this til it is either successful or I come to my senses.
    Last edited by theMolester; 02-17-2013 at 03:45 AM.
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Well, 2nd day actually got some matches in, so I will continue hosting as premium. Made a few corrections as well (forgot to set readyup %).
    Friend all SPAWN members to receive invites to Premium servers!! Click to learn SpaceCTF

Well, while not a total disaster, I'm bored not being able to play. So, I've decided to alternate between premium and standard. One way or the other, I need to figure out how to get people to play on premium.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    I played a RL, MG, Gaunt only CTF on Skyward yesterday (not one of your servers tho, iirc) and it was really good fun No self damage, infinite ammo. Would play again
    Last edited by DocPossible; 02-22-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: RA only??? wat?
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

+ Reply to Thread