+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My custom training bot.

*Shahi

My custom training bot.

Right, so I'm pretty much done with my custom bot to train with, after extracting enough information off past threads, however I can't seem to convert my .zip to .pk3, if anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it, I've tried using the qldec that pikaluva posted, but it doesn't seem to work, it just flashes then disappears, leaving no hint it was ever executed at all! Thanks for reading, all I want is to boost my lg aim. :'(

Senior Member insect is on a distinguished road insect's Avatar
    quakelivedec file.zip file.pk3

also set the file as read-only.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Usually it's instantaneous and doesn't take much time to convert. Did you check the folder where the file is for the .pk3?

*Shahi
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    Usually it's instantaneous and doesn't take much time to convert. Did you check the folder where the file is for the .pk3?
    Yeah I think so, Im fairly sure I followed the instructions to the latter, but it just wouldn't work >.< the pk3 file i had in the same folder at the QLDec components

*Shahi
    Just to confirm, when it says rename to a .bat file, is that just <file name.bat> or do I have to change the extension somehow?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahi View Post
    Just to confirm, when it says rename to a .bat file, is that just <file name.bat> or do I have to change the extension somehow?
    When you save it as a .bat if you type in "<NAME>.bat" (WITH QUOTES) it should automatically make it a batch file.
    (<NAME> being whatever you want to call it)

+ Reply to Thread