+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't click anything?

Junior Member rushingwind9 is on a distinguished road

Can't click anything?

Whenever I try to join a game, it loads all the way until the JOIN MATCH screen. However, I can't click anything on that screen, it just won't let me.
    Help?

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    What's that "Join match" screen you're talking about? Can you provide a screenshot?

Junior Member iFart is on a distinguished road
    It's the screen that shows up when you join a server.
    http://i.imgur.com/WwRdWzr.png
    and
    http://i.imgur.com/ZSAHq5z.png
    are the screens I'm talking about. I can click the chat and the return to website button, but I can't click anything on the game window.

Edit: Oopsies, I accidently posted this on my brother's account. This is rushingwind9.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    First I'd suggest cg_viewsize 100 to get the game in the full viewing area.

Have you tried Alt+Tabbing to another program and then back to the browser (Then click the game screen)?

I just tried it, but I still can't press anything on those two screens. I also tried it with a practice game, but the same thing happened.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Click off the thing that says "would you like to save password" by either answering it or hitting the X. Maybe then it will allow you to click more stuff.

@Lorfa I tried that, but it still didn't work.
    I managed to join a game using the arrow keys and enter, but the cursor is detached from the crosshair. In the picture, for some reason you can't see the mouse, but its there.
    http://i.imgur.com/LAzqm7k.png
    I tried /in_nograb 0 and uninstalled + reinstalled the QL plugin, but it still doesn't work.
    I'm at a lost to what to do here.

Edit: I usually play QL on Maxthon, so I tried playing on QLPrism and Opera. Still no luck.
    Last edited by rushingwind9; 02-13-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Does it make sounds when you hover over buttons or other elements in the page?

Are you on Windows 8?

@FlashSoul Just tried it, and it makes no sounds. Also, pretty sure I'm on either Windows 7 or Vista.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    What if you go to console (Ctrl+alt+tilde)

Type in_restart

or.. in_mouse 1 ; in_restart

or.. in_mouse -1 ; in_restart

Does it work then?

+ Reply to Thread