+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Get me out of t4!

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Mr_Ed View Post
    I wish there was a way to [+] or Like posts....
    You can give reputation points, the star icon @ bottom left does that.

Member GiZZmo is on a distinguished road
    T4 suxx extremly! Im not t3 and not t4 and that makes no fun at all. I think i'll ql willl die cause new players like me will having less fun and stop playing. Thats sad but this t4 guys sometimes play like hell or cheat i don't know ... but have 40aim in lighning suxx complete

Senior Member vurun is on a distinguished road vurun's Avatar
    but have 40aim in lighning suxx complete
    Can be countered with RL in close quarters (if u get bumped with rockets constantly you will never get even 30% not to mention more) or RG from a distance. If opponent is good at middle range - just evade middle range fights when possible.
    I recently played dm13 with a guy who had much better shaft than me (mine was like 31% and his like 38%). So I had to sneak to RL and then +back around YA's because middle of the map was pretty much locked for me. Managed to get like 4-5 RA's though. I lost that game but it was like 4-1 (every time we had a fight i did a lot of damage so he could not pursue me to the end) and if I just played more aggressively trying to deny MH and stuff, I would probably end up with like 15-1.

So, every time you have a situation - just think of a solution, it will come.

Im not t3 and not t4 and that makes no fun at all.
    Yes it's tough, but just take a deep breath and get to T4. At that point QL would be much more fun
    Last edited by vurun; 06-26-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    VG278HE@144Hz + EC2evo + Manticor + Lycosa+ SS Siberia v2

QL doesn't need more tiers, it needs more players (С)

Senior Member drohne is on a distinguished road
    for months i was poppin up and down in ca from tier3 to tier 4 and vice versa, finally i got it straight to keep me stand in tier4, now even for over 2 weeks in a row golden tier 4. me reccommandation: keep fighting
    a tip: focus on the maps u like and play well first, improve on them, foster ur strengths, than expand ur gaming on maps u dont know or play that well. and dont forget one thing: even the best playerz will get a decent loss, if the shuffle was bad or his/her team doesnt know about teamplay so cuz ca is imo all about teamplay, if u got "hurt" plenty in a match, mostly its not only about ur aim, movement, tacs etc, its about bad teamplay (all runnin around in ffa-mode ). for example: usually i was beating the hell out of most of tier3 gamerz, but if i got a team with no teamplay, i was rank1 of me team and maybe got the highest score of that match, but was losing anyway
    so keep trying and take the challenge
    Last edited by drohne; 06-26-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    T4 suxx extremly! Im not t3 and not t4 and that makes no fun at all. I think i'll ql willl die cause new players like me will having less fun and stop playing. Thats sad but this t4 guys sometimes play like hell or cheat i don't know ... but have 40aim in lighning suxx complete
    That's the problems with "old" games. New players clash with playing the game for years and they are crushed and in result they go play something different.

I have no idea how to solve it though Tier system is good, but tier system needs much more players to group them correctly. There will be no new players, because new players get smashed by current ones and leave.

Madness

Senior Member MajkiFajki is on a distinguished road
    Still T4 in CTF :3

+ Reply to Thread