+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Correct spawn weapon config

*AlTec

Correct spawn weapon config

Wen I get killed with one weapon and spawn with another which is default (usually the roc), this weapon has the old-killed-with-weapon config, like sensitivity, acceleration etc.

This is of course only a problem when You have different configs pr. weapon AND it is also easily cleared by immediately selecting the start-up weapon button again (activation the script config).

Anyway - this is a little hole in the Quake system that spawns player + weapon without using weapon config (Yes - i know about the menu-weapon config, but some don't want to use that).
    Last edited by AlTec; 02-12-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    The only way to fix this as far as I know is to use the weapon config option that is available to subscribers.

Manually setting up binds with multiple changes per weapon switch will always have this problem as far as I know.

*AlTec
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMike View Post
    The only way to fix this as far as I know is to use the weapon config option that is available to subscribers.

Manually setting up binds with multiple changes per weapon switch will always have this problem as far as I know.

naa - ID should just run the "bind weapon xx" when spawning players -aka- the default weapon bind in user config...

+ Reply to Thread