+ Reply to Thread

Thread: timing when itmes r avilbal

Member shady15 is on a distinguished road

timing when itmes r avilbal

i know that mega takes 35 sec to come back and armor takes 25 but how to make a timer that tells me when it will come back i saw it on alote of pro matches !

*excision
    if i understand what you are talking about i think you are talking about a spec only feature that players can not see during match its just a spec friendly tool

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    What excision said.
    As for the "Pro matches" actually what ure seeing is the Caster/Commentator's cfg, not player's cfg, so they are not using or seeing the timers, all the item timing made in the match is by memory
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    Yep. What you see on streams or when spectating in premium servers is only visible to spectators. Players still have to time with their head.

Senior Member MarkusArailias is on a distinguished road
    disable spectator hud which is there for streaming matches, bye the way its available
    Last edited by MarkusArailias; 02-12-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Senior Member INCubus is on a distinguished road INCubus's Avatar
    Back in early beta, someone made a hud/script with manual timers which isn't breaking any rules. It had Mega/quad/red armor icons on the right, and you'd manually enter the time it was coming up, it'd also say the time in teamchat if you pressed another button.

Here's a pic of it: http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...shot0004-1.jpg

Many reformats since, lost the script/files but if anyone knows where we can get this again... link!

+ Reply to Thread